Contact Us Today & Save!
Advantage Club - Hydronic Service: 1 Year
- Visually inspect and vacuum burner on boiler
- Test pressure relief valve
- Check for proper operation and limit safeties
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect accessible gas piping
- Inspect accessible system piping
- Inspect visible venting and combustion air
- Oil pumps or motors as necessary
Boiler Service is $27 (+ tax) per month
Advantage Club - Tankless Service: 1 Year
Safe and sanitary plumbing is important in any economic climate, even in one like we are experiencing right now. Don’t make the mistake of sacrificing your family’s safety by avoiding plumbing issues.
- Inspect gas piping system for leaks
- Visually inspect venting and combustion air piping systems
- Inspect and test the igniter
- Inspect and clean flame sensor
- Descale heat exchanger (only if isolation valves are installed)
- Check carbon monoxide levels in air stream
- System tune-up and inspection
Because we know how tough times are right now, Bob Larson Plumbing is offering this for $19 (+ tax) per month– Please contact the office by phone or email to get more information for signing up!
Advantage Club - Plumbing: 1 Year
At Bob Larson Plumbing we strive to give every customer the same quality and professional service every time, but for those who want a little extra, we offer the Bob Larson Plumbing Advantage Program. By signing up for the Advantage Program you can save up to an additional 10% up to $200 on all your plumbing needs. You’ll save money and still receive the same great service you’ve come to expect from Bob Larson Plumbing.
- All of your toilets are checked and tested for leaks. Any need adjustments are performed for FREE
- All of your exposed water lines are checked for damage and/or corrosion
- All of the piping under bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any signs of water damage
- All sink drains will be checked above and below sinks for any leaks or clogs
- The crawlspace will be visually inspected for water/sewer leaks, standing water, etc
- Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked and tested
- Water pressure is checked to make sure you’re not risking damage to water supply piping, appliances and fixtures
- You will receive one (1) free half gallon of Bio-One, a natural drain treatment that can keep drain lines clean – our technician will treat your drains while he is there and again when we return to perform your annual home inspection
- Your gas meter is checked for earthquake preparedness and leaks
- Drain/flush water heater **if up to code
Our professional technicians are fully licensed and bonded. They are trained in the latest technology and techniques handling all your plumbing concerns. Whether it is a leaking faucet, new plumbing fixtures, or remodeling a bathroom or kitchen, Bob Larson Plumbing is your best choice.
Advantage Program is only $15 (+ tax) per month– Please contact the office by phone or email to get more information for signing up!
“I HIGHLY recommend his company. GOOD JOB BOB...All three of our toilets are FIXED and UPDATED!”Kathleen Galvin Lakewood,, WA
Fast and easy, we can help you extended payments are only a few clicks away. We will work with you to create a payment plan, and you will find administering the payments a breeze. Centralized around a firm commitment to excellence in customer service, we help make the payment process stress free. Our advantage club includes annual water heater maintenance and under the home drain and water line inspections.
GOOGLE GUARANTEEDWe have passed Google's rigorous standards to be qualified for Google's Guarantee.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDYou’ll be delighted with the high level of care, attention and service you receive from beginning to end.
To fit your busy schedule, we can schedule your service call for when it is most convenient for you.
FULL PRICE UP-FRONT
You receive the full price up-front, so you can make the best decision for your home.
You can rest easy and be sure of quality workmanship with our signed guarantees.
LICENSED & INSURED
Our licensed and insured professionals are trained to the nation’s highest standards